Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Beauty 411


My latest go-to lip gloss
Glamour-Full, Clinique


It’s funny how my new go-to lip gloss happens to be something that I got for free. It was a gift with purchase when I bought a bottle of Clinique’s  Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion a couple months ago (*btw, this moisturizer has been a part of my beauty regimen for as long as I can remember).  I also received a mini version of their Lash Doubling mascara (this is also an exceptional product!), a makeup case and some eye shadow.


Normally the makeup palette in the bonus gifts doesn’t really go with my skin tone and I end up tossing it out or giving it to friends, but the sample size of Glamour-full full potential lips plump and shine lip gloss that was included, wasn’t a stark contrast to my complexion. 

The colour itself is a mixture of muted pink and lavender hues. When I apply it, it gives my lips that glossy, shiny effect with just a whisper of pink.

My lips are quite full already, so I haven’t noticed a plumping effect (you might feel a slight tingling when you wear it the first couple of times). But other than that, this is a great lip gloss.

P.S.  If the Clinique lip gloss is a bit too pricey and you want to try a less expensive brand, you should take a look at Barely Nude Infallible Lip Gloss from L’Oreal.  It’s a great lip gloss (I bought this one too!) and the colour is as delicate as the Clinique lip gloss.   

P.S S. Both lip glosses look fantastic when worn with a smoky eye.


Michelle

No comments: