Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas to me!

I should feel guilty about my most recent purchase....but I don’t! LOL! For some odd reason, whenever I set out to buy a gift for someone, I end up finding something that I like.



This past Saturday I ventured off to Winners to look for some gifts for a few people on my Christmas list.


I perused the bag section, but I didn’t see anything perfect for my bff, so I wandered over to the section with wallets and clutches. I checked out a few cute clutches, and then I lay my eyes on a gorgeous Steve Madden grey, rocker chic-type clutch.




I looove this bag! I love the smattering of studs dancing on the bag and I also like the fact that it’s not too fancy, so I can wear it when I’m dolled up, or use it when I’m rocking jeans and heels.




I felt a bit bad for finding something for myself (okay, not too bad. The clutch was a paltry $24.99!), so I continued to search for a gift perfect for my bestie. Finally! I found something for her (sorry, I can’t write what I bought her, I’m sure she’ll read the blog!).


Hope your Christmas shopping is just as fun!


Michelle

No comments: