Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great new products for summer!


Silky Smooth

You can always count on Lush to have a product that makes you feel great.

I received a box of goodies a while ago, but I only recently had the chance to try their latest product, Sugar Scrub. It’s an exfoliating sugar which scrubs away dead skin cells, tackles cellulite, and invigorates sluggish skin. Honestly, what else can a grrl want? LOL

While in the shower, I applied the scrub to my thighs and booty, and yes, I noticed a difference. My skin was as smooth as silk. It doesn’t rid you of that pesky cellulite per se, but your skin is sooo smooth and soft, it really doesn’t matter.

This product gets a stamp of approval from me!

So Refreshing

Question: What feels good on a scorching hot day? Answer: A tall cool glass of water. (okay, any icy cold alcoholic beverage ain’t bad either!!)

But what happens on those days when you need to quench your thirst as well as pamper your parched sun soaked skin?

L’Occitane has come out with a Citrus Verbena Revitalizing Mist for your face and body. It gives you some relief on those unbearably hot days (we haven’t had them in a while..but it’s good to be prepared). All you have to do is spritz it on your face (watch your eyes!)or body when you need shelter from the hot weather.

I had the chance to use it on a couple of hot days, and it did provide relief from the hot sun, but I will admit that I enjoyed the fresh citrusy smell the most.
-michelle

No comments: