Monday, November 28, 2011

Song of the moment

 “Without You” - David Guetta featuring Usher



I just got back from a weeklong trip to Trinidad and I am trying like crazy to see when I can return. It was blissfully fun and captured the 3 things that I treasure the most—blue skies, palm trees and family.  I loved every minute of my short but sweet escape.

On this trip I heard a lot of music (and ate a loooot of food!).  I, of course, heard a lot of soca and dancehall, but surprisingly I heard a lot of pop and dance music.  Rihanna’s “We Found Love”, was played on every street corner (BTW, I love this song too, I am an official Rihanna fan!). 

But the song that reminds of the good times spent in Trinidad is......Without You- David Guetta featuring Usher.

I heard the song before my trip but I didn’t pay that much attention to it.  I thought it was pretty much typical David Guetta.  However, hearing it blast at loud levels everywhere I travelled in Trinidad, made me a fan (psssssst...repetition works, eh! LOL).  And so, this is my song of the moment.

Check the video here.

Michelle

No comments: