Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Movie Review


Think Like A Man



Having trouble trying to figure out the opposite sex?  Need a few laughs to get you out of your funk?  I suggest you check out the new comedy, Think Like A Man.

The concept of the movie is based on Steve Harvey's - Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man bestselling relationship book.  It's a  self help book about understanding men, and getting what you want out of relationships.  I love that it is written for women from a male point of view (I really need to get my hands on that book!). The movie follows 4 couples as they deal with their relationship and issues that arise.

Kevin Hart is hilarious!
The storyline is surprisingly quite intelligent as well as funny.  It’s not a typical romantic comedy or chick flick (not a fan of either), as it is hilarious and imparts some much needed info (again, I really need to get my hands on that book!).

The entire cast did an amazing job, but the breakout star is definitely Kevin Hart.  He is incredibly funny!  I will see this movie again so I can hear some of his jokes that I missed the first time around.

If you’re in desperate need of an entertaining comedy that’s actually funny (and if you're like me and need your Michael Ealy fix!), then check out Think Like A Man.  You won't be disappointed. 


Michelle

No comments: