Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Are you a starving artist? Not for long!


Trey Anthony
I am such a fan of Trey Anthony (psst..she’s an incredible playwright, creative mind and considered to be the Canadian version of Oprah!). 

I have supported her projects – (Da Kink in My Hair- play and television series, I Am Not A Dinner Mint - play), read her blog and attended a few of her comedy shows.

Due to all of her success, she would like to reach out to all the artists and let them know, you don’t have to be a “starving artist” to be considered a legit artist. You should be paid what you’re worth.  Being artistic and creative is a business!

Trey is sharing her insight by presenting the Millionaire Artist Workshop that will help creative types understand that they have a skill and they need to embrace it.  

There will be panelists speaking on how you can:

Immediately double your income!
Stop doing your art for free, and how to get paid!
Effectively network!
Get the media's attention!
Increase your social media presence.


 I love that she is unselfishly paying it forward and helping others.  Very inspiring.  I am definitely interested in attending this workshop and I am hoping to go.  

I think this would be a good opportunity for anyone who is creative and would like to build their business and free their minds!

Here are the details.
Date: October 20, 2012
Time: 10am - 3pm
Place: Loft 404, The Ambrosia Hub,
262 Adelaide Street West, 4th floor


Michelle

No comments: