Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ask Michelle



Michelle, I am soooo in need of your help. I’m super confused.



About a month ago a new guy started working at the office I currently work at. He’s cute, about my age and we have similar personalities. Basically, we get along and act like we’ve known each other for a million years!


The problem is that I’ve developed some feelings for him. What makes this a little complicated is that I am not exactly single! I have been in a relationship with my man for over 5 years! I feel bad because I love my boyfriend and I wouldn’t want to hurt him, but I can’t seem to get this new guy out of my head. What should I do?
Signed, in love with 2 guys


Dear in love with 2 guys,
Ooh girl, now that’s some juicy gossip! Thanks! Kidding. I’m just trying to make you laugh so you’re not too bummed over your current situation.


I will admit that your dilemma is kinda rough. You really need to give good thought to what you want/need to do.


This might help you come up with an answer:


If your office boo is just a piece of hot eye candy that makes your day go faster, then that’s okay. You’re able to appreciate his good looks, but you know he is off limits.


If you are completely planning your day around hanging with your office man, and you run to his office as soon as he shows up to work, then that might be a problem. You may need to look closely at your relationship with your boyfriend. What is making you think about someone else? Perhaps your relationship with your boyfriend is not satisfying as it once was or has run its course. Only you will know the answer.


Let me know how everything works out. Good luck!



Michelle

No comments: