Thursday, April 5, 2012

Petite Feet Shoe Sale





A friend called and asked if I was interested in going with her and her friend to the Petite Feet Shoe sale.  Since I’m a sista with anything but “petite” feet, I told her I wasn’t sure. She assured me that the sale offered a range of sizes, so I accepted the invitation. LOL!

OMG, there were hoards of women with baskets and baskets of super sexy shoes trying to get their shop on! 

I had a major purchase earlier in the day, so I was only allowed to look and not buy.  Actually the line up to pay for the pretty little shoes was crazy!  So we took a quick glimpse around, and we then we were off for dinner.


If you are interested in getting a few pairs for the summer, check out the sale at

The International Centre – Hall 4
69oo Airport Road, Mississauga,

* It runs from April 5th – April 8, 2012

Have fun shopping!

Michelle

No comments: