Sunday, May 3, 2009

Single of the Week


I’m sooo totally becoming a Keri Hilson fan. She’s got a great voice, a cool and edgy fashion sense, and her ever changing hairstyles can rival my girl Rihanna.


Even though I’m still obsessively listening to her first release Turnin’ Me On from her debut album, In A Perfect World…, I find myself singing along to her latest track, Knock You Down which features Ne-Yo and Kanye West.


Both Ne-Yo and Kanye West typically rule the charts on their own, but I like how they stepped in, spit their verses and then let Miss Keri showcase her vocal versatility.


What I also like about this song is that it has so many elements. It’s pop, little bit of r& b and a dash of hip hop for good measure. The video is quite artsy and cute as well. (psst...her scenes with Kanye are quite convincing!)


Okay, I’m sure you can tell that I looove this song. Let me know what you think!


Click here to view the video.


Michelle


No comments: