Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beauty 411



Ohhhh Vanilla!


I had every intention of taking my sample of Lush’s Vanilla Dee-lite hand and body lotion to work to soothe my dry hands throughout the day, but after reading the luscious list of ingredients (natural coconut, illipe butters, fresh kiwi)from the label, I was forced to try it ASAP.

After a looong hot shower, I slathered some of the velvety lotion onto my skin. It wasn’t as creamy as I expected, but it moisturized my thirsty skin right away.

Although the scent wasn’t strong or overpowering, it was incredibly long lasting. I was actually able to still smell the vanilla floral scent when I woke up! Now that’s a sign of a great lotion!

I was contemplating buying a bottle for my mom for Mother’s Day, but..... I think I will buy it for myself- just kidding, I’ll buy it for my mom!

Need a great gift to give to your mom for Mother’s Day? Check out this lotion from Lush.

Michelle

No comments: