Saturday, May 30, 2009

Relating

Booty-licious?

It’s been some time since I wrote about one of my favourite topics.........men.


I was motivated to write this entry after seeing a bunch of questionably dressed fellas. Nah, they weren’t wearing anything outrageous like neon coloured thongs with heels. But they were, sadly, victims of the same fashion related issue that has been affecting young males since the dawn of time. Men who wear their jeans low...extra low.



Now I realize that this problem was at epic proportions during the 90’s, but it still seems to be such an issue today.



Maybe it’s that I’m getting older, but I find it hilarious (and disturbing) that guys wear their pants so low. You know that can’t be comfortable! It’s bad enough to see girls flashing their thongs whenever they bend down; but seeing a guy show all his stuff isn’t the manliest thing he can do.



I actually chuckled to myself last week when I caught a glimpse of a guy that was wearing a t-shirt (okay, a wife beater) and a pair of baggy jeans that practically clung to his knees for dear life. I unashamedly stared at his bum for ½ a block (I’m not a freak, really!), before I averted my eyes. I was in complete shock that someone would leave their house showing that much underwear.



So ladies, how do you feel about this? Do you like looking at men sportin’ their undies with low hung jeans or do you want them to pull up their damn pants already? Let me know!



-Michelle

No comments: