Monday, May 31, 2010

Beauty 411

Are you like me and sport raccoon eyes after you’ve washed your face? My mascara (especially waterproof) can be stubborn at times and it takes FOREVER for me to wash it off.

Being the impatient girl that you know and love, I wanted to put an end to this torture, and find something that removes my makeup, quickly and safely.

I went to the drugstore and randomly chose L’Oreal’s Ideal Balance Cleansing cloths. I already use L’Oreal products, so I thought to give it a try as it is a brand I trust.


I tried the cloths after I caked on some eye shadow and mascara. I thought, “If it can remove all of this, it must be good!” I took a cloth out from the pack and gently wiped my eyes. The mascara and eye shadow came off after a couple of wipes.

This products gets marks for effectiveness, but it loses a few for the smell (the smell ain’t that bad, it’s just that it smells a bit medicinal to me).


Overall, I am glad that I chose this product.

Michelle

No comments: