Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beauty 411

Joe Fresh





In a previous post I mentioned that I received an e-mail from Joe Fresh letting me know about the Fall fashions that were about to hit the streets. Honestly, the e-mail had me at “Joe Fresh fashions.” Seriously. I am a huuuggge Joe Fresh fan/shopper. It’s embarrassing to know that all the sales people across the GTA, know me! LOL


When I visited the site, I mentally picked out the items that I planned to purchase. I liked the cute cardis and the scrumptious looking jackets. I decided that the black motorcycle jacket was the one for me.


So I headed over to one of the biggest locations—I wanted to ensure that my jacket was there, but guess what happened....? The jacket was nowhere to be found. I circled the store about 5 times until I realized that it was all sold out. Although I was a little (a lot!) disappointed, I still managed to browse around, to see if there was anything that tickled my fancy.


Since I already have way too many Joe pieces, I headed over to the cosmetics area. I have a bunch of eye shadows (surprise, surprise!), so I glanced at the selection of nail polish.


I saw their Fall nail polish line and I fell in love with a few hues. I picked up Storm (a creamy grey colour), Gunmetal (dark grey with silver flecks) and Brick (reddish brown shade).  It was a steal for 3/$10!


Even though I had my heart set on the jacket (*I’m still searching for it, or something similar), I’m glad that I can at least update my wardrobe with a few cute nail polishes.


Thanks, Joe!

-Michelle

No comments: