Sunday, October 24, 2010

Comfy Fall fashions

As much as I love to expose skin in the hot summer months, I look forward to Fall because of the warm cozy fashions that I get to snuggle up in.





I recently bought a pair of knee high suede boots, skinny jeans (pssst....I caved in a bought a pair ) and a boyfriend cardigan. This is my go-to outfit for the season! I feel equal parts comfortable and sexy when wearing it.

I love how I am able to flaunt my curves in this simple outfit. The jeans hug my hips, while the boyfriend cardigan frames my hourglass figure. My boots, which are almost the star of the outfit, are sooo comfortably chic it’s crazy!!! (these boots are like walking on air!)
I’m already planning on doing some more shopping and getting more thick sweaters, skinny jeans (I’m hooked on them now!) and perhaps another pair of boots.


So what’s your fave Fall item?


Michelle

No comments: