Saturday, March 12, 2011

Outlet shopping!

The Bay Outlet- Woodbine Centre, Toronto, Canada

I love a bargain. Can’t help it. I just love knowing that I scored a great deal and only paid a fraction of the actual cost. Some might call me cheap; I call myself a true frugalista! LOL



I started a new job recently and I was in desperate need of some blazers and professional attire for work (my job has a strict dress code). I went shopping and purchased a couple of pairs of dress pants and a few blazers, but I still needed more outfits. Unfortunately, wallet was seriously running on empty.

After throwing down beaucoup cash at some higher end stores on my shopping extravaganza, I decided to take a chance on The Hudson’s Bay Outlet store.

 
I set out to go to the Bay outlet for the simple reason that I know TONS of people who have shopped there and paid next to nothing on designer clothing. And after plunking down a lot of money already, I wanted to see if I could get some more clothes at an affordable (ahem, CHEAP!) price.


Although I love saving, I don’t really enjoy digging through lots of clothes to score the deal. It takes a lot of time and energy, and damn it, I’m a lazy shopper. But you must keep in mind when you shop at the Bay Outlet; you better expect to spend at least 2 hours sifting through a sea of clothing and bumping into a million deal-hungry shoppers. Luckily, it didn’t take me too long to find my bargains. I found my purchases in an hour.

 
I scored a tweed grey and black Mexx jacket for 39.99. The original cost.....$199.99. I also got a black and grey fitted dress that originally cost $99.99. Guess how much I paid? $30.00!




I am sooo happy that I decided to spend part of my Sunday afternoon in the outlet. Love my purchases, and I can’t wait to rock them at work!



Happy shopping!



Michelle



No comments: