Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Song of the Moment: Hello - Martin Solveig feat Dragonette



If I could have theme music blasting everywhere I go, I would looove to walk around all day to Hello from Martin Solveig featuring Dragonette.

Why, you ask?  Dunno.....I just love the song.

I know that the song came out a million years ago (September 6, 2010 to be exact), but I just recently discovered this track (pssst, I’m pretty certain I heard it on a gum commercial) and now I’m hooked.

I love the simplicity and the inanity of the lyrics (hello is said a least a thousand times during the 4 minute track!), and the ethereal quality of the singer’s voice puts me in a booze-filled rave-like trance.  Nice!

This song makes me happy!  Perhaps it should be the theme music for happygrrls?  Okay, maybe not, but I am in love with this track. 

Check out the video here

No comments: