Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Affordable summer dresses for work and play

Joe Fresh


Hi, my name is Michelle and I am addicted to Joe Fresh dresses. Seriously, my closet is overflowing with a ridiculous amount of dresses that I have bought over the past 4 years. Yep, I’m hooked and I don’t care who knows it!


I can’t help my addiction. It is soooo easy to plunk down a few dollars on anything Joe Fresh from their cosmetics to their shoes. However, their classic yet chic dresses are my absolute weakness.


On my most recent visit to one of the few stand alone stores in the city, I honestly felt like a kid in a candy store. Colourful, stylish clothes surrounded me. I was intoxicated by the amount of clothes that I had to choose from.  I didn’t know what to try on first.


I did manage to find 2 super cute dresses that I can add to my wardrobe. I know I don’t NEED another dress, but they were just too precious to pass up—not to mention inexpensive!


This is what I got on my last Joe Fresh visit.

This blue, patterned shift dress is perfect for work. I can pair it with a fitted blazer and an understated necklace and I’m good to go. It’s also something that I can wear to happy hour. All I have to do is toss the jacket, add some heels and a dangly necklace and all eyes will be on me! This cute little number cost just $29.00.






This flirty dress is my fave dress so far. It may look like a simple sun dress, but once I put it on, I realized its potential.

It completely hugged my body and accentuated my curves. I thought that I would be able to wear it to work, but the plunging neckline may be more appropriate for a hot date! LOL!

Although this dress cost a measly $19, it made me feel sexy and feminine. If I wanted to totally upgrade the look, all I have to do is pair it with an edgy wedge heel and a bold necklace.

So that's my latest buy from Joe Fresh.  I'm sure by the end of the summer I will have bought even more dresses!



Have you shopped at Joe Fresh recently? If so, let me know what you bought!






Michelle

No comments: