Wednesday, May 29, 2013

App of the Month: Scrabble Blast





I love words. I am a self-proclaimed word geek.  I love words so much that I am actually jealous of elementary kids that compete in spelling bees. Okay, not really, but I do enjoy anything related to words, language and spelling. #geekygirl

Okay, enough of my nerdiness, I need to get back to the matter at hand.  After careful consideration and reviewing all my word related apps, my app of the month is.….Scrabble Blast.

I love this addictive app.  I can literally spend hours playing this game.  *slowly blushing at my geekiness*

The premise of the game is that you must use the letters from the game board to create words—much like scrabble.  Keep in mind that the letters on the game board move once you spell a word, so you should try to create words as quickly as possible.  (psst…it’s very similar to the game Book Worm)

Also, in “blast mode” the game lasts for 90 seconds, so you need to come up with a bunch of words in that time frame to get a high score.  I love that extra bit of challenge!

 I usually play this game when I am travelling on the bus or when I need to kill time. 

What’s your favourite game to play on your phone?

Michelle

No comments: