Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!





I hope this year brings you good health, happiness and prosperity!


My 2013 Resolution

I’m not much for making resolutions.  It’s waay too much pressure to commit to something after I’ve consumed ungodly amounts of alcohol on New Year’s Eve! lol

So, instead of having a New Year’s resolution, I usually create a list of the things that I would like to achieve for that upcoming year. 

This year however, I’m making a slight change to my tradition.  This year I plan on creating a list of the goals I want to achieve, but I will also write down how I plan to achieve them.

To me it makes my goals more achievable if I can consciously construct a plan to accomplish them. 

I would love to share with you my goals for 2013, but I gotta keep them to myself for now. 

Hope you’re able to attain your hopes and desires this year. Good luck!

* graphic taken from wondrouspics.com


Michelle

No comments: