Monday, January 14, 2013

Must-have app: MyNetDiary


I love my iPhone, but I think I love my apps even more. They quickly provide me with valuable information; they are entertaining and they are insanely helpful.  Seriously, I was once trapped in a locked office building and I used one of my apps to get out.  True story!


The reason for this entry is that after Christmas I decided that I needed to control my sweet tooth and start eating properly again. (Read: having a piece of chocolate everyday is not a good look!)  So I decided to use the MyNetDiary free app to keep my eating habits in check. 



The app allows you to enter everything you eat—from breakfast to dinner, including snacks, and it breaks down what you ate by calories, fat, sodium, sugar etc. You can also plug in your weight and your measurements if you would like to lose weight.  The app provides you with info letting you know how many calories you can have to reach your goal weight.  I love it. It definitely makes me think twice about scarfing down that last piece of leftover Christmas chocolate, or having a rice cake!



I’m trying my hardest to be truthful and input everything I eat.  Wish me luck!



Pssst....since I’m app-obsessed, expect a monthly blog entry devoted to one of my must-have apps.



What’s your fave app?  Leave me a comment and let me know!



Michelle

No comments: