Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I guess I’ve been a good lil happygrrl after all!


In my last entry I wrote that I was hoping that Jolly St. Nick would bring me The Shea Cashmere Shower Cream from Bath and Body Works for Christmas. Well, he didn’t bring it just yet, but he did bring me a surprise Christmas gift in the form of a limited edition jar of L’Occitane’s Acacia Flower Ultra Rich Body Cream. Ooooh la la! C’est trés chic! I guess Santa must’ve known that my skin was in need of some T.L.C!

The Acacia Flower body cream is jam backed with moisture rich ingredients which makes my skin feel smooth, subtle and very much quenched. My skin actually feels hydrated up to 12 hours!

It may not be Christmas yet….(just a little over 24 hours to go!), but I really want to thank Santa for my early present. Thank you, Santa!

-michelle

No comments: