Monday, December 1, 2008

Beauty 411


On my Christmas list…

I know I’m not 10 years old anymore, but I am soooo tempted to sit down and draft a letter to Santa. I haven’t been too naughty this year, so I think that Santa can hook me up with my Christmas wish.

All I want for Christmas is….the Shea Cashmere Shower Cream from Bath and Body Works. See, I think Santa can handle that! I don’t want a car or fancy jewels—all I want is the delectable, fragrant, “best shower cream on earth” for Christmas.

I first heard of the bath product when I attended the grand opening of Bath & Body Works in Yorkdale a few months ago. Being one of the lucky attendees, I received an in-store gift card that I could use towards my purchase.

I looked frantically around the store for the warming body scrub that I purchased 2 whole years ago (I am very loyal Bath & Body Works customer. This warming scrub is on my all-time fave products list). After not finding the scrub and harassing all the customer service reps about the product, I was finally told that the item had been discontinued. Damn!!!! A little crushed by the upsetting news, I scoured the store to find something that came even remotely close to my prized body scrub.

I ventured to the back wall and when I smelled a shower cream from the True Blue Spa line, I actually had an “a-ha” moment. That was the bath product that was coming home with me.

I liked the Shea Cashmere Shower Cream the first few times I used it—I liked the vanilla scent, the way t felt on my skin (psst…this lil product is infused with cashmere extract and rich shea butter!) - it was a good replacement for the warming scrub (*note this product isn’t a scrub and it doesn’t warm up!). But after a few uses I REALLY loved it. What I love most about this bath product is the delicate sweet scent. It is soo scrumptious and yummy. It smells like it belongs in a French patisserie instead of a bath and body store!

So I am appealing to you Santa, if you bring me the shower cream, I promise to be the nicest happygrrl in the land!

Thanks, Santa!


-michelle

No comments: