Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

Chinese New Year officially kicks off on January 26, 2009, but I thought that I would send you a sneak peek look at how our friends at Lush plan on celebrating this holiday.

To commemorate Chinese New Year, Lush has created a limited edition emotibomb called Double Fast Luck . (psst…Emotibombs are a new creation fresh from the LUSH lab and a fascinating way to have fun in the shower. Essentially, they’re like bath bombs for the shower with the same fragrant fizz.)

Using an emotibomb is quite simple. All you have to do is place it under the shower, and let the warm water hit it. This creates a steamy aromatherapy experience.

When I got my hands on the limited edition “lucky” bath product (BTW it looks like a cross between a giant wafer and a coin), I frantically scrubbed my bathtub so that I could use it immediately. I placed the emotibomb directly under the shower and watched with anticipation as it started to bubble up (yes, I’m easily fascinated!). It emitted a pleasantly clean patchouli and orange scent. (*For the Lush devotes, you will recognize the scent as Karma)

What I liked most about this product was that even after I came out of the shower I could still smell the light fragrance on my skin.

If you are looking to relax and have an at home spa-day this Chinese New Year, why not pick up Double Fast Luck? But do so soon, while quantities last!

-Michelle

No comments: