Monday, September 5, 2011

Lush Shower Gel- It's Raining Men



Doesn’t the name of the shower gel just scream, “Try Me!?”   Seriously, I was dying to know what a bath product with such an outrageous name would smell like.  Thankfully, the good people at Lush satisfied my curiosity and sent me the item right away.

Well, the sweet honey bouquet of this thick, gold-hued gel is reminiscent of a delicate dessert that you and your man would share on a special night. It could be the first date, an anniversary, or a birthday; it’s the type of dessert that you’d want to savour each and every forkful. No rushing allowed. This dessert is meant to last.

Not sure if the name suits the gel, but it definitely feels good on my skin. 

For the ladies looking for a man with a sweet tooth, pick up this shower gel.  I promise you won’t regret it.

Michelle

No comments: