Friday, June 29, 2012

Pamper your feet with Lush treats


When it comes to my feet, I need a product that will deliver.  I honestly neglect my feet and I rarely show them the attention they so deserve.   So when summer rolls around, my feet look BUSTED!! 

Enter Lush

I’ve been a supporter of Lush products for about 10 years now, so I knew they’d be able to turn my feet from fugly to fabulous.

Volcano Foot Mask
Deodorizing foot mask to smooth and soften

Like I said, my feet needed some lovin’, so I started with the foot mask.  The instructions say to slather on a good amount, wrap your feet in plastic wrap, and then wait 10 minutes. 

I coated my feet with a copious amount of this gooey greyish (almost cement-looking) mask.  The smell is not the greatest, but it felt incredible on my feet. 

After 10 minutes I rinsed off the mask and scrubbed away the dead skin (gross, I know!).

I did notice a difference in the appearance of my feet, but I also knew that I’d probably need a few more applications to see a huge difference. I really liked how healthy my skin looked.

Fair Trade Foot Lotion
Refreshing Arnica and Mint Infusion for sore feet

Once I towel dried my feet, I applied this rich rouge-y coloured lotion on my parched feet.  It completely quenched my feet—they felt hydrated and looked moisturized. 

I appreciated that this lotion had a light spearmint scent rather than the typical peppermint-y fragrance.  The spearmint is less overwhelming and smelled like a stick of gum!  Love this product.

Both products are must-haves, but I really, really, really loved the foot mask. I was able to relax while it worked its magic and I loved the results. I will def have cute feet once I use these products regularly. 

Michelle

No comments: