Friday, November 15, 2013

It’s the end of an era


I know you’ve been wondering why  I haven't been updating The Happygrrls blog as much as I used to.  Well...... I hate to say this but it’s the end of an era y’all. 



Yes, after much contemplation, I have decided to end the Happygrrls blog.  Yes, I know....it hasn’t been an easy decision for me, as I’ve poured by heart and soul into the blog, but I feel like I need a change.  I really feel like it’s time to start something new.  I’ve published the blog for the past 5 years and I felt that I really wanted to grow and evolve as a writer.



So when one door closes another one opens. 



I decided months ago that I wanted to start a new blog – a blog that solely focuses on my 2 loves- writing and meeting new people.  One of the things that I loved so much about doing Happygrrls was going out, meeting new people and writing their story.  I have been sooooooooo lucky to have met and written about people that I have admired, looked up to and people I just wanted to chat with.  Now I will be doing it full time for my new blog WordsWithMichelle



I REALLY, REALLY want to thank my loyal audience, family and friends as well as all the people that I have interviewed. You’ve been a part of my journey and helped me realize what my passion truly is.



I promise to post the link to my new blog once it is up and running. Psst..........my Twitter account - @happygrrls will remain active for the time being.



I want to say thanks again for everything and I hope you will be a part of my new adventure.   


Update: the @happygrrls Twitter handle is now @wordswmichelle

Love you all,

Michelle

2 comments:

chicaforensica said...

Noooooo! Good luck inn your new blog:-)

happygrrls said...

Thanks soo much for yuor comment! I'll always be a happygrrl, but it's time to tackle something new! Can't wait!