Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sexy Lips


Beauty 411

I’m no wallflower, but I’m not as flirtatious as I should be. Sometimes I need to be a little more adventurous to catch a suitor’s eye. Being a single grrl ready to enter the dating arena, I decided to upgrade my look. The first thing I thought to do was purchase a new lip gloss. Okay, it wasn’t only to sexify my look—I recently bought a lower priced lip gloss that was all right, but it lacked the drama that I was looking for (e-mail me and I’ll let you know which brand it was!).

I decided to hit the beauty counter and try something a little more upscale. The Smashbox counter was my first stop. I’ve never tried their lip products before, and I was curious to see if it was in fact better than the cheaper priced lip gloss that I had just purchased.

My eyes zoomed in on a lip gloss called Coy from the Wicked Lovely collection. Loved the name! I asked to try it and the Beauty Consultant politely gave me a sample. She took a quick glimpse at my lips and told me it looked nice. I told her that I needed to walk around to see what it looked like in different lighting. Yessss, I’m picky! Okay, it passed the test. It looked fabulous! The colour was rich; and it made my lips look moist and ready to be kissed! Suffice it to say, I bought it.

I can’t wait to wear it on a hot date. Wish me luck!

-michelle

No comments: