Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet Treats from Lush!

Lush is quickly becoming my BFF!


I came home Monday, exhausted from a day at work, only to find a scrumptiously fragrant package from Lush waiting for me. I opened the huge box to discover a host of treats just in time for Valentine’s Day! Yay!


The package contained aromatic treats that are meant to help you and your boo get in the mood for amour. I tried the You Wash My Back Soap, the Melting Marshmallow Moments (Luxury Bath Melt) and the Soft Coeur Massage Bar . I loved them all, but my absolute fave was the Soft Coeur Massage bar.



This amazingly cute heart shaped massage bar is made with honey and cocoa butter which gives it the yummiest scent I’ve ever smelled (pssst…it smells like a luscious, rich chocolatey truffle).


To use it, all you need to do is rub it in the palm of your hands to release the oils, and then give your sweetie a sensual rub down! Grrls, he’ll be putty in your hands!


To add a little spice to your V-day celebrations, try some yummy treats from Lush.


Have fun!


-Michelle

No comments: