Monday, February 18, 2013

Must-have app: Houzz

Y’all know I love my apps. Here’s my monthly pick for “must-have app.”

Ever get bored with the look of your bedroom, kitchen, family room or even your entire house? Need some help decorating but don’t know where to turn? Houzz is the app for you!

Houzz is an app that serves as a huge resource and source of inspiration for anyone looking to remodel, redecorate, or just wants to spruce up their place. There are a ton of photos to stir up your creativity and help you come up with ideas.

I like that there is a tag button which allows you to see the cost of an item, as well as where you can purchase it. If you are looking for help from a professional, there’s a tab where you can search for professionals in the field—general contractors, home stagers, architects designers etc. Cool, eh?

I stumbled upon this app because I love anything to do with interior design and home makeovers. Since I use this app a lot, I created an ideabook which allows me to save pictures that I like. This is a must-have app if you are thinking of redecorating your space, or if you are looking for some inspiration.

Michelle

No comments: