Friday, July 12, 2013

Ask Michelle


Having boyfriend/girlfriend issues? Boss getting on your damn nerve? Send your questions to michelle[at]happygrrls.com and  I will try to include it in the next installment of Ask Michelle

The latest question comes from someone who’s bumped into a high school crush and wonders if she should still pursue him.







Ask Michelle,

I recently bumped into my old crush from high school.  I’ve been out of high school for 5 years now, but seeing him totally made me melt.  He’s tall, has a six pack and has the same cute smile I fell in love with from back in the day.

He told me his life story in about 5 minutes- he’s in university studying kinesiology, he plans to move to the US,  and oh yeah, he’s got a girlfriend : (

He did mention that they were having problems and he was thinking of breaking up with her soon.
 

A few days passed and he sent me a message on Facebook asking to friend him.  Shortly after I friended him, he sent me a message saying that he really, really, really wanted to see me.  I thought it was funny because I just saw him last week!

The weird thing is that when I went on his Facebook page he has tons of pics of his girlfriend and his status still reads that he’s in a relationship. I don’t know if he’s still in a relationship or if he plans to break up with her soon.  He also told me that he has been thinking about me since we bumped into each other.
 

I’m not sure what to do.  I still have feelings for him, but I’m not sure if he’s single. What should I do?

Signed,

Not trying to be a home wrecker


Dear Not trying to be a home wrecker,

Hmmm, something doesn’t sound right. It’s cool that he’s interested in you, but is he single? He said that he and his girlfriend were having some problems, but did he say that they were breaking up for sure? He still has pictures of her on Facebook and he hasn’t changed his status??? Sounds a little suspect to me.

I say be careful. Not sure if he’s looking for a relationship—perhaps just a booty call. As long as you know what he wants up front, you can make your decision.


Good luck!


Michelle

No comments: